WELCOME TO COPPER STATE AUCTIONS!
All items/lots/property also know as "Good's" are sold "As Is, Where Is" without any warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by the seller, auctioneer, auction company or its agents. Goods offered for sale are described and include titles and descriptions beleived to be accurate, however do not rely on catalog descriptions as a substitue for provenance or title. Your bid is a contract to purchase goods offered and all sales are final. There are no refunds or adjustments in price. Copper State Auctions permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, or an employee of the auctioneer or auction company in accordance with Universal Commercial Code. Copper State Auctions' reserves the right to bid on items, for its own account and for the accounts of its clients.
It is the responsibility of the Bidder/Buyer to use the inspection/preview period for verification of condition, authenticity, description, weight, count, measure and completeness of all goods offered for auction and before purchase. Do not rely on catalog descriptions, auctioneer's description or photos as a replacement for physical inspection. Copper State Auctions, its employees, principals, agents or auctioneers make no warranties or representation of any kind regarding all goods offered for sale, thier fitness or operability. Every effort has been made to use clear and accurate photos, however, the possibility exists that the items received may differ or vary from that which was used in the lot photos due to handling, shipping, settling, packing or transport damage. The failure of any bidder to inspect or to be fully informed as the condition of the goods offered will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid. The auctioneer and/or auction company is acting as agent only and is not responsible for acts or statements of its principals. Your acceptance of a bidder number and/or online registration constitutes an agreement and compliance with all terms and conditions.
No Bidders under 18 years of age are allowed to bid. Bidder waives auctioneer’s responsibility and holds Copper State Auctions, its agents, employees and auctioneers harmless for failure to recognize, accept, receive or execute any lost or missing bids by Internet, telephone, email, floor bid or other means. Copper State Auctions reserves the right to postpone or cancel an auction without notice. Lots may be withdrawn at Copper State Auctions' discretion, without prior notice.
Conspiring to hold down prices or discussing price before bidding is called collusion, is considered bid rigging, and is a felony offense; do not discuss price with anyone before bidding. After the item is sold, it is acceptable to discuss price or barter goods. Copper State Auctions conducts all auctions according to, and in compliance with, the Uniform Commercial Code §2-326, §2-328 and the Uniform Sales Act. In addition, as required by statute, we coordinate with local law enforcement agencies regarding the origin and background of stolen property in respect to the sale of all goods offered at our auctions.
The auctioneer will determine the highest bidder. The auctioneer, alone, has the right to reopen the bidding for an item, if deemed necessary. Bidders will be held responsible for their bids, including those bids placed incorrectly. PLEASE VERIFY BIDS BEFORE SUBMITTING THEM.
Copper State Auctions shall have the right to make image and audio video recordings of the auction, to use said recordings at its own discretion, and if deemed appropriate to make this public. Participants give their permission by participating in the auction. Audio, video recording and still photography is not allowed at any of our auctions at any time without prior premission or approval to do so.
State and Local Tax is Collected on All Goods Sold
* A 5% Buyers Premium Will Be Added to All Purchases
* All Goods Must Be Removed From the Premises Today
* All Goods Bid Must Be Paid Today
* All Goods Must Be Paid Before Any Item Will Be Shipped
* Shipping Costs: Shipping Will be Charged at the Commercial Shipping Rate of USPS, FedEx or UPS, whichever shipment provider offers the most cost effective, efficient and safest way to ship goods to the buyer. Shipping costs will be billed separately and are non-refundable. Items will usually ship within 5-10 business days after payment has been received and/or funds have cleared. Copper State Auctions Does Not Ship Internationally.
* All Goods Bid Will Be Charged to The Card on File When Registering. If a Credit Card Cannot be Charged and Verified, the Buyer Will Be Contacted and Asked for Another Card Number. In the event of a non-performing buyer; the buyers registration information will be shared with other online venues in an attempt to collect payment; blacklisting the buyer may also occur.
THANK YOU FOR BIDDING AT OUR AUCTION TODAY, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOURSELF - YOU'RE NOW PART OF OUR AUCTION FAMILY!